Aug 9, 2007

Returning to good health



Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been in the hospital and off work for a short time. All is starting to get better and back on track. I plan on taking some new pictures soon that we can post to the site. I recently purchased a new camera and hope to enjoy taking pictuers again. I really love photography and have missed doing it.


David is well and always busy helping me. Ace our pet rabbit is starting to look old. We will take pictures of her soon to and add them to the site.

Sky is doing well and trying to keep up with his school work. Home school is year round for him.

Cinda has been keeping up with her site and the pictures and stories are wonderful. We look forward to her posting all the time.

The picture is of Pirate "D" and mate Callie who helped us with our summer reading program at the library. They were happily married on July 21, 2007 in Marfa. Unfortunately that is where I had a back problem and missed the beautiful wedding. They are a wonderful youg couple planning on being school teachers.

1 comment:

Jangen said...

I shall try again!

I cannot belive you have a 'blog' and yet we cannot e-mmail one another!

If you get this , hope to hear from you!
What kind of equipmebnt do you need to start a 'blog'?

I have a lot of questions!
I an't belive you are raising 'goats' and have a 'rabbit' for a 'housepet'!

If you get this, please respond!
What kind of surgery did you have; and why are you walking with a cane?

You may e-mail me if you want!

mxtyblx123@verizon.net
(jan the ram)